5.03.2007

Murder in Alley near our drive home

We left work at about 5 and drove home to Plymouth out Olson Memorial Highway. Sometimes we come home on I-394 and sometimes on Hwy 55. We were stopped for a light near I-94 and Hwy 55 and Kathee could hear helicopters hovering. A quick scan revealed that they were just N.W. of where were were stopped.

Here's the news item that explains: One man shot and killed in Minneapolis alley. The location is Humboldt and 11th Avenue N.




  1. I did some native HTML coding at work today ... just routine maintenance.
  2. I had the Metro Womens Center board meeting tonight and was out from 6:20 until 9:20.
  3. Three sad stories (all in 2 days!):

    1. A Pastor I know of lost his 26 year old son to a drowning accident this weekend.
    2. A the wife Pastor whom I know miscarried.
    3. News that a Pastor / College Professor's wife has cancer.

  4. Today was Rachel's last college class. She has 2 finals next week (Monday and Friday) and then graduates on Saturday the 12th.
  5. This Sunday is my Sister and Brother in Law's 40th anniversary. They were married on May 6th, 1967. I was a Senior in H.S. I had forgotten about this important date until reminded yesterday. I sent a gift via Amazon today.
  6. My Mom turns 87 next Wednesday. She is flying up a week from tomorrow (from Dallas).
  7. I am working from home tomorrow as we are having our alarm system upgraded and I need to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic