For my little project tomorrow, I rented a Ford E Series Cargo Van. A young friend Ben is coming by at 10:00 a.m. to carry book boxes up from downstairs to load into the van. To be delivered to Pastor Doug up in Otsego. 431 books / 13 boxes. If the weather were less uncertain I would have used my pickup but I don't want to deliver wet books. And not all of the boxes would have fit into one S-10 pickup load. Hence the van rental from Enterprise in Plymouth.
- This thing is very hard for me to get into. We have a stool here at the house and I'll use that to aid ingress.
- I thought I would pull it into the garage. I inched forward and made the wise decision to leave it out
- Egress is a sliding leap of faith .... how far down? ... inch lower and lower .... "one small leap for man" ... "the Eagle has landed"
- Inside ... completely bare bones.
- Brakes ... grabby
- I will be glad to have my S-10 back tomorrow afternoon