Correct usage of the A HREF tag when blogging:
- Use the "Edit HTML" tab in blogger to Edit HTML (important to correct issues with links!)
- Usage: <a href="URL String" target="_blank">Text to display</a>
- The URL string takes the form of http://www.w3schools.com
- Target="_blank" will open the link in a new brower window instead of overlaying the new URL page over one's blog. Note the underscore ("_") before the word blank!
- It is very important to test the link and correct if it does not work appropriately. The link should open the appropriate page in a new browser window!