5.04.2007

How to ruin Yahoo


Microsoft seeks possible buyout talks with Yahoo, reports say

Excerpt:

Microsoft Corp. is resuming its pursuit of search engine operator Yahoo Inc. that could help it better compete with Web search leader Google Inc., published reports said Friday.

Comments (how I really feel):


  1. I will soon be completely Microsoft free! My next PC will be a Mac! I have a Linux desktop that I use for web development (HTML), FTP, and personal finances
  2. I'm tired of Windows, Office, service packs, bloatware, and viruses
  3. Google is where it's at: email, office apps, calendaring, etc





  1. Kathee and I read Judges 3 & 4 tonight.
  2. I worked from home / Kathee brought Subways home
  3. We upgrade out alarm system today. Now has cellular call out instead of hard wired dial out. Next week we upgrade to digital phone and upgrade our Internet service.
  4. Roger is at USMC reserves this weekend.
  5. I'm glad weekend is here!


Displeasing the Lord (Judges 3:5-8)

"Thus the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites. And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons; and they served their gods. So the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the LORD. They forgot the LORD their God, and served the Baals and Asherahs. Therefore the anger of the LORD was hot against Israel, and He sold them into the hand of Cushan-Rishathaim king of Mesopotamia; and the children of Israel served Cushan-Rishathaim eight years."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic