12.05.2006

Abram and Sarah laughed

Kathee worked late again. I met her in the lobby of 100 Washington at 6:10. The doors were locked but a WF co-worker (Marilyn P.) was in the lobby with me and let K. in. Then downstairs to the underground garage.

We read Genesis 17 and 18 tonight (Where Abram and Sarah laugh at the promise of God!)

Genesis 17:17, "Then Abraham fell on his face and laughed, and said in his heart, “Shall a child be born to a man who is one hundred years old?"


Genesis 18:12, "Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, “After I have grown old, shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?”"



I am watching the Little Ice Age on the History Channel.

Good read from the Financial Times: Richest 2% hold half the world’s assets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic