12.22.2006

Christmas break

Kathee and I worked from home today.


  1. I think we need a new router. Ours really bogs down and I end up rebooting it a couple times a day. Maybe in January.
  2. I put my "out of office" announcement on my email and am out until Tuesday January 2nd. I am not going to worry about work!
  3. Sadly while Kathee has off all next week she has to write 11 reviews and needs to go into work briefly on the 28th.
  4. Kathee and I continued in Genesis tonight: Genesis 43 & 44



The second Person of the Triune God added a human nature to His divine nature a little more than 2,000 years ago! This stupendous and miraculous event was revealed to God’s people from the beginning of the world ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic