12.14.2006

Work progress


  1. We finally got out current release out to 50,000 workstations.
  2. 6,000 still need remediation.
  3. Work continues tonight, Friday night, and Saturday night.
  4. Our company has a "year end freeze" that commences on Monday and continues into the first two weeks of January. So upgrades not completed by Sunday night will wait.


This last 7 months have been the most stressful and hardest of my career. I'm afraid that because of perceived missteps that my annual review will not reflect this effort, but I am trusting the Lord about this.

I had coffee with my friend Scott today. He and Barb celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary this week. Scott may have an opening in his department next year and if he does I may be interested.

Also I cleaned out my email in box ... and have it down to 7. I hope to have it empty when I leave work tomorrow night.

Recognition: We have a couple of recognition programs here at work. One is called "Service Excellence" and the other "On the Spot". This week I nominated 6 for S.E. and 2 for O.T.S. These folk have worked hard to help me accomplish my work objectives this year.



Kathee and I read Genesis 31 & 32 tonight

Jacob's prayer: 32:10, "I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies and of all the truth which You have shown Your servant ..."



I am going to bed at 9. I was awake from 2 until 4 am (or so) and I am exhausted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic