12.09.2007

Those humorous PC / Mac ads


Apple Mac ads


Comment: I love these ads.

Actors:

John Hodgman = PC

Justin Long = MAC

The Get a Mac campaign

Work connection: I am the release manager for a financial institution and our big LAN has 60,000 workstations. Most are XP and some are Vista. Some of my co-workers either booed or groaned when I told them I bought a Mac!

I have some work related stuff that I do the the Mac could not do. But I sure love the Mac for personal stuff.

The Wikipedia article is very good and has pictures of the Japanese MAC / PC and British MAC /PC.

Is it me? I think PC's suit is deliberately ill-fitting: overly large in the chest and shoulders with sleeves that are too short!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic