12.06.2007

Thursday happenings

Two stupid things at work:


  1. I failed to hang my handicapped placard from the rear view mirror. Someone informed ING (I park in an ING garage), who called Wells Fargo properties, who called me to say I was illegally parked in an ADA parking spot. Not a big deal, just another trip to the garage to hang the placard .... plus feeling stupid!
  2. Then this afternoon as I was getting up to buy a soda, I slipped out of my chair and landed on the floor of my office. I was in an awkward position. My left leg was behind me and my right leg was in a yoga-like position. Not comfortable. Two guys came by and picked me up to my feet! My twice stupid in one day!


Kathee is at a women's church fellowship.

Garage door is acting up ... happens when it is this cold. Comes down a foot or so and then reverses. Multiple tries gets it to move a little more until it finally closes. Happened last Winter too. We may just move the vehicles around and ignore that bay until the weather warms.

Rachel called us from Connecticut and is looking forward to coming home tomorrow night. She's been gone for 2 weeks.

I had a nice chat with my Sister about Tom. She is very strong under these difficult conditions. My dear Brother-in-Law slips more every day.

We are looking forward to Friday and the weekend. I'm having coffee with Larry N. from work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic