12.20.2007

Long weekend

Kathee and I have tomorrow off. Kathee has many projects and I have a few little ones. Kathee makes German Christmas candy, Ginger bread cookies, and homemade Chex Mix. Those are her tomorrow projects.

My tomorrow project is to have our water softener serviced (I don't do the work ... Surge does! But I need to be there for that.).

I had my hair cut at the Crossings Skyway Barbers today. I had a free half an hour and walked over there. It's the first haircut I've paid for in several years. I got it all cut off ... shorter than Kathee does it. The young stylist, Chelsey, asked me what I wanted ... I told her I wanted hair extentions with beads and a blue stripe. We got off to a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic