12.15.2007

Home from Dallas

Kathee and I arrived home at 3 today. Uneventful travel. We left Mom's at 7:15 a.m. and were at the airport and checked in by 8:15. We had breakfast at the airport. I read several chapters of Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World. The author (Jack Weatherford) is a professor at Macalester College.

We had good customer service from Hertz. The check in guy, drove us to the terminal (skipping the bus!). Less walking and very helpful.

As we spent time with family yesterday, Friday was less mournful: My Sister took Kathee out to Coldwater Creek to do some clothes shopping for Kathee for Christmas. My Brother and went out to Frys, the giant electronics store in Arlington. In the afternoon, Mother, Kathee, Roger and I went out to see the movie Enchanted.

Tonight, Roger is making dinner for us. We are glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic