12.10.2007

Preparing for Dallas trip

Both Kathee and I worked late as we wrapped up things at work.

Our managers have been very supportive and we had no issue getting 4 days off. But both of us had hectic days (I think Kathee more so than I).

I called my Sister this morning to check in on her and she is doing well.

Tonight, we stopped by Byerlies in Golden Valley for dinner and were home by 7:30 p.m.

I had ordered a new pair of casual shoes last week and they arrived today - just in time for our trip.

Now relaxing. We hope to leave for the airport at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow.

(I bought our cats 6 catnip-filled knit mice. The package arrived today. Since they were wrapped in plastic, I thought it would be safe to put them under the tree. Blue's sensitive little nose soon found them out and he ripped at the package to try to open it. Kathee had to hide it away until Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic