2.27.2007

2 trucks through the ice

Two trucks through the ice - Medicine Lake <--- Kare11 video


2 trucks in the Lake (see earlier post on Friday): 2nd truck went in 16 hours later - in the same hole that the first one made!



Work:

  1. Still a little demoralized about my review.
  2. I heard back from George about the BCP area - no openings now.
  3. We have our 2.24 upgrade job in UAT and that did not go well today.
  4. My new Publications Portal for the WFDC.Bulletin has been set up and ready to use


Life:

  1. I called Pastor Kilian tonight to cheer him up (throat)
  2. Kathee gassed up the tractor ... the last of the 5 gallons that we bought just before Christmas. While it did not fill up the tractor, I think there is enough to get us through the next snow storm.
  3. Kathee and I read Numbers 16 (Korah's rebellion) and 17 (Aaron's rod that budded) tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic