2.21.2007

Cat on lap


Our cat Emily loves to get on my lap (under a throw blanket) at night.

After dinner, Blue always gets on my lap. When Kathee brings out the coffee, he moves over on her lap. We like to say that Blue joins us for Bible time.

I drank a lot of fluids today - I think almost 100 oz.: juice, diet Pepsi, 2 diet Mountain Dews, 1 large water, 1 V-8, large water with dinner, 2 cups of coffee, and another glass of water. I am treating my cold with fluids, sleep, and time.

Kathee and I read Numbers 7 tonight. This has to be one of the longest chapters of the Bible (Psalm 119 is longer) at 89 verses. Here's verse 89:

Now when Moses went into the tabernacle of meeting to speak with Him, he heard the voice of One speaking to him from above the mercy seat that was on the ark of the Testimony, from between the two cherubim; thus He spoke to him.

I worked on my database project and added the function that Chuck M. requested. I used the <cfif> <cfesleif> construct. Not sure if I have used this before (I had to look it up in one of my reference books).

Ever heard of "Burts Bees"? This is about the best hand cream I have ever used. I've been using all week trying to get my chapped hands healed up. One day this week, I had so much on my hands, that when I got up to walk (with my crutches) that my crutch grips were slippery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic