2.04.2013

The Half-Time show - "over the top trampy"


Beyonce's halftime show criticized for risque costumes, content
Excerpt:
The Superdome audience went wild for Beyonce's halftime performance, which included a reunion with her 1990s R&B group, Destiny's Child. But not everyone felt that the show, which included Beyonce in a low-cut leather outfit and some sexual innuendo, was family-friendly enough for the biggest football game of the year.
Comment: It wasn't the worst one ... but I wasn't impressed.

7 comments:

  1. You watched the halftime show? You're more of a glutton for punishment than I thought! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually thinking more that halftime shows (Super Bowl or Orange Bowl) are just an artistic wasteland and hence a waste of time. Kinda like CCM or most musicals.

    Oh, and yeah; they can be lewd at times, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We (my wife, my brother and his wife) kind of watched it but we were mostly talking and having dinner. (So I don't think I need to repent :) )

    After guests left (about the time I put my robe on ... "the signal" to leave ... I told my wife I thought the H/T show was skanky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So apparently people need to spell it out that musicians are not allowed to commit indecent exposure at the Grammy awards.

    What they should do instead is not warn them, but have policemen off-stage to arrest the first few people who violate the standards of common decency--and then you've got an instant YouTube hit as all the attendees scramble for the exits.

    Or am I too cynical..... ? :^)

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic