9.10.2007

In my prayers

Everett's injury 'catastrophic' - Doctor: Paralysis likely for Bills TE after spinal surgery



Cappuccino repaired a break between the third and fourth vertebrae and also alleviated the pressure on the spinal cord. In reconstructing his spine, doctors made a bone graft and inserted a plate, held in by four screws, and also inserted two small rods, held in place by another four screws.

Comment: This is close to the injury I had 20 years ago (Labor Day 1987). My injury was at C4-C5. I thank God that I can walk.

Happenings: Kathee very tired as she was up until 1 a.m. working a system issue. She is filling out rebate paperwork for the Apple Nano and HP Printer. I am exploring the MacBook. Tonight's reading was I Chronicles 21 & 22. I got my Fastmail account set up with the Apple mail client (using IMAP). Also I imported my address book into the Apple address book. I figured out Cut and Paste. I ordered 2 OS X Tiger books from Amazon and hope to in time to take on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic