10.08.2011

Lake Superior trip - Day 1 (October 1st)


We left Plymouth on Saturday morning October 1st and drove to Grand Marais, Minnesota. I was least interested in this day because of I-35 which is so boring to me. But we did exit I-35 just past Sandstone and followed Minnesota State Highway 61 into Duluth. We exited 35 because of a giant traffic backup that brought the interstate to a standstill. I did a U-turn and drove back to the previous exit and we continued on 61.

Details:

Other comments: We endeavored to read one Psalm a day. We began with Psalm 111 and finished with Psalm 118. Among other things (the serious prayer requests!), Kathee prayed that she would see a moose. Stay tuned! Money: I brought along $ 110. Canadian. We only intended to use this for meals. It went really fast! Things are expensive in the way North

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic