3.01.2007

Archeological Identity Theft


Archeological Identity Theft : The Lost Tomb of Jesus Fails to Make the Grade

The author of this site, Chris Rosebrough, sent me the above link. It is a worthy read!

Chris Rosebrough, has a degree in Religious Studies and Biblical Languages from Concordia University, Irvine and currently teaches at Capo Valley Church in San Juan Capistrano, California.

Here's another worthy read: The Empty Tomb and Ossuaries



I am working from home today. First task is to plow the driveway after Kathee leaves for work. I plan to plow again when she calls me to say she is returning, and perhaps one more time just before bedtime (if needed). I am ready for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic