11.10.2006

Weekend is here!


  1. Picture above: Bet you can't guess what this is? See the end of this posting!
  2. Work: We upgraded 5000 workstations in the last week. Upgrades continue tonight, Saturday and Sunday until midnight. I ended the week at 76%. Hopefully will be at 80% on Monday
  3. Work: Had coffee with Larry N. today. Thankfully he bought as I am down to my last $ 5. and I want it to last until next Friday.
  4. Work: I upgraded one of my two PCs at work to Internet Explorer 7 (on a Windows XP SP2 workstation). I also have a Vista workstation with I.E.7. For whatever reason I had problems with I.E.7 on the XP system (couldn't open up certain company websites) so I backed it off to I.E.6. Firefox is a much preferred browser to either I.E.6 or 7!
  5. We stopped at Applebees on the way home from work.
  6. Roger arrived safely back from South Dakota.
  7. Weekend plans:
  • Tomorrow to check out new garage .. best way to navigate too .. best way to exit downtown, etc.
  • Rachel to arrive from Mankato ... tomorrow is her 22nd birthday.
  • Kathee going shopping with Rachel
  • I hope to see my brother
  • Nathan to come for dinner
  • Sunday church
  • Sunday: Rachel's B.D. dinner at 2:00
  • Sunday: Roger and Kathy coming by for cake at 3:00
  • Sunday night church at 4th



Tonight's Scripture: 1 John 3 & 4. Key verses

3:24, "Now he who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. And by this we know that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us"

4:1, "Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world."



  1. Jack Palance died ... the bad guy from Shane. A great western!
  2. Uwe Reinhardt and his USMC son: Why can't an Ivy League military dad be proud of his own son instead of disparaging other young Americans? FYI ... I am the proud Father of a USMC Corporal!
  3. The face bra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic