11.03.2006

My thoughts on Ted Haggard

Star Trib: Ted Haggard

OK ... who is naive enough to believe this?

Ted Haggard admitted Friday that he bought methamphetamine and received a massage from a gay prostitute but insists that did not have sex or did not do the drugs

I don’t find his story credible!

The seedbed for moral failure is:


  1. Unaccounted money and
  2. Unaccounted time and
  3. Power and Pride


It will destroy any organization or man!

I personally cannot claim I am above temptation or will never fail morally but ...

If I gave anyone a $ 100, my spouse to whom I am accountable (and she to me) would soon know of it.

If I were not at work from 8 to 5, my spouse would soon know of it
If I were not at the dinner table at 6 ...
If I were not in bed with her at 10 ...

There is some safety in that accountability!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic