Today is my youngest child's 22nd birthday.
Rachel we are proud of you because:
- You love Christ and want to live for Him
- You have a delightful personality and are fun to be with
- You have a strong work ethic and have paid your way through college
- You take your college studies seriously are a straight A student
- You were born on Sunday morning
- I was the Pastor at Moorestown Bible Church
- Glenn Koch preached in my place
- I returned to the church and announced your birth at the close of the morning service
- Aunt Colleen was at the house to help Mom after you and her returned from the hospital
- Grandma and Grandpa Peet did not have a phone in their trailer in S Texas. I called the park office who sent news onto them to call me back to hear the news (Grandma reminded me of this today
I love you honey! Dad
2 John vs 4 "I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father"
My prayer for you, Rachel, is that you "walk in truth"!