10.03.2006

Have the Republicans lost the right to govern?

I am a Republican and I will vote this way in November. But it is beginning to look as if the Republicans will lose both the House and the Senate. While I do not wish this result, I think that we will lose. Why?


  1. Immorality: Look no further than Rep Foley!
  2. Inactivity: Missed opportunities on Social Security Reform & Immigration Reform. I wonder: What has this Congress accomplished in this term?
  3. Ineffectiveness: What used to be the party of fiscal conservativism is now as ineffective on reforming and reducing government as the Democrats.

Change is in the wind and it will not be kind to the Republicans in November.

A couple of good articles


The Problem Isn't Foley
Paging Mr. Hastert


Kathee and I finished Ephesians tonight. 5:14 (a "worship chorus" from the early church)

“Awake, you who sleep,
Arise from the dead,
And Christ will give you light.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic