10.05.2006

51%


  1. I reached the 51% level of the new Windows XP release image on our workstations. We had 1000 upgrades yesterday. 29,000 down ... 28,000 to go.
  2. Another business unit (small - only 340 to upgrade) signed up today.
  3. Still pending .. Internet Services Group. Mtg with them on Monday. Vault group is in pilot. Mtg Monday to get them on board with remainder of their systems.
  4. Vista pilot. Looks like I will be in the initial pilot group of 100. I am semi-excited. I have a second PC at work (now unplugged) that was just upgraded to 1.5 Gig. I need a monitor, keyboard, and mouse to get it going. I am in charge of communications for the pilot.
  5. I used Sharepoint to build an ad-hoc form to collect UAT (user acceptance testing) participant information. I was able to build it in just about half an hour.
  6. Am invited to speak for 10 minutes next Monday at the EFO regional managers's meeting. I need to put together a couple of Powerpoint slides tomorrow.




  1. Mom needs a new water heater. Hers is 18 years old. Installed in such a way in her house that if it leaked it would flood into her linen closet. Her house foundation was jacked up (with pilings) straight yesterday and the plumber noticed how old her water heater was when he inspected the pipes.
  2. Geico: The car that hit my Saturn was not insured. The driver provided her Uncle's insurance card. Not that he was insured either - had expired. His story is that he sold the car to his niece. I'm out $ 500.00
  3. I had a nice nap after dinner while Kathee was cleaning up the kitchen.
  4. I read the preface and introduction of Metzger's Canon of the NT



Key verses in Phil 3 & 4

3:8, "Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ"
3:10, "that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death"
3:12-14, "Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus"
3:20, "For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ"
4:4, "Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!"
4:5, "Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand"
4:6-7 "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus"
4:8, "Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things"
4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic