7.29.2007

Dunckley Memorial Fund

Sgt. Allen James Dunckley


8 March 1982 -- 14 May 2007






“The one thing I believe in, above all else is love. I love my Savior, my family, my freedom and my friends. Most people view love as a word of emotion, I view love as an act of commitment. My act of love is my service in the military protecting and preserving all the things I believe in most, so that my children, family, and friends can enjoy true freedom. I've seen war first hand, and have met people that have never known any of the freedoms we take for granted and I never want that for the people I care for most. Semper Fi” – Sgt. Allen James Dunckley



A Trust fund has been set up for his children:


Sgt. Allen James Dunckley Memorial Fund
Univest National Bank & Trust
40 East Street Road
Feasterville, PA 19053

Comments: I posted this with the permission of Sergeant Dunckley's Father, Rev. Allen Dunckley. I encourage my readers to send a memorial gift. All Sgt Dunckley posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic