7.11.2007

Courageous Explorer or Crazy Daredevil?



Crazy Weekend Stunt

Dave McGuire comments on his blog.



Happenings:

  1. Roger received a promotion at work and now has 4 direct reports.
  2. I just received Titus: New Testament Commentary (Macarthur New Testament Commentary Series). I preached on Titus this past weekend, and I want to dig deeper into this book.
  3. We had a "town hall" (info time with execs) today. I normally skip these but felt I had to go. I met some folk face to face that I had only known over the phone. That was profitable.
  4. Vista testing. My HP Vista machine "lost" something in the graphics card and the Vista Aero no longer works! I installed and tested Netmeeting on Vista.
  5. Kathee worked late. I stopped by Subway (my kitchen away from home!). Kathee just arrived home via bus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic