7.08.2007

Boy River ministry



The picture is of Alto Methodist in Alto Michigan. My brother dug this up and sent it to me. My Aunt Eleanor and Uncle Jim lived across the street from this church. This is where my Mom and Dad were married in 1942.



Kathee and I spent the weekend up North:

  1. We stayed two nights at the Longville Inn
  2. I preached twice this morning. At the Log Church in Boy River, MN at 9:00 a.m. and then at the Faith Fellowship church at 10:30. Our friends Dennis and Kathy Gonczy minister there (Dennis is the Pastor of both churches). They are vacationing and I was the visiting preacher.
  3. Kathee and I went to the Itasca State Park on Friday. The source of the Mississippi river is here:





  4. On Saturday we visited Bemidji Minnesota and the Bemidji Woolen Mills there.
  5. Our drive home after church was over 5 hours! (about 170 miles but traffic was terrible!). Kathee drove all the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic