3.21.2013

Timeless Investing Advice


For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works (Matthew 16:25-27)
Comment: If  you follow my blog you know that I do some investing and provide my views on investing. But the most important and prudent advice is to know and follow the Lord Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

  1. Jim, I've invested in a few ETF's and ETN's lately. They are probably a pretty risky "investment" because they aren't usually something thought of as a long term hold. But if you catch it at the right time it can be a profitable move.

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic