3.07.2013

19 Years with Wells Fargo


Comments:
  • Today is my 19th service anniversary with Norwest - Wells Fargo
  • I actually forgot my first job title but it was something like this: "Operations Controller 2"
  • My first job was at the 5700 Dtc Pky, Greenwood Village, CO 80111-3226 location. It was 4 miles from our home, a 12 minute drive. Most days I would come home for lunch. The parking was free and an EZ walk to the front entrance.
  • My first job responsibilities (I was on a team of 4 with one manager):
    • DASD management on a mainframe
    • Problem and Change Management
    • Production code promotion
    • I learned there: JCL, COBOL, PL1, some assembler, ISPF, and REXX
    • We had dumb terminals ... and the only E-mail was mainframe mail. We were lucky to get one message a day!

    • I think my salary was $ 24,000 a year (and I felt rich!)



2 comments:

  1. All in all ... I liked my first job the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my annual review today ... I survived another year!

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic