4.18.2007

Kathee's birthday

Wow ... God gave me a good wife! Trust me I didn't deserve as good as I got!

Here's some great things about my wife:


  1. She truly loves the Lord Jesus Christ. She motivates me to live the Christian life.
  2. She is brilliant. She graduated with a degree in math from Florida State with all A's and 1 B. (My daughter received her brains ... too bad she got my looks!)
  3. She is a great cook:

    1. Pies: banana cream, chocolate cream, apple pie, pumpkin, etc
    2. All kinds of various chilies and stews
    3. All kinds of varieties of meats and meat dishes.
    4. She has about 5 different potato salad recipes.
    5. I could go on ... but I'm making myself hungry

  4. She is one hard worker. Since I have been handicapped for 20 years, she does all of the heavy work around the house (that my son doesn't do). Carrying, lifting, changing, fixing. She once fixed the horn on my VW bug and replaced the driver's side seat (that was not easy work)
  5. She is an officer in a Christian organization and an officer of the bank. Pretty impressive!
  6. She is a fantastic Mother to our children
  7. She is genuinely FUN to be with.

I sing her praises and I praise my God for giving me her. "He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing! (Proverbs 18:22)

Tonight we are going out to dinner to celebrate her special day!


Dinner was at Claddagh's in Maple Grove
Dave and Colleen (Kathee's brother and sister-in-law) just back from Florida yesterday. We have not seen them for almost 4 months. They lingered at the house over coffee after dinner.

Good news from Allstate - have agreed to replace the entire roof.

1 comment:

  1. Jim,
    I hope you had a wonderful evening out with your wife.

    ThomasF

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic