4.27.2007

End of week

I found this interesting: Quake brings WWII PT boat up from ocean floor. See Earlier Post: Island Lifted 10 Feet



  1. I work the BCP (Business Continuity Planning (Disaster Recovery)) event tomorrow from 3 until 1 a.m. Sunday. I volunteered. I've been away from BCP for 11 months. I think I want to go back. If George were to have an opening I would probably apply.
  2. Roof: Allstate agreed to buy us a new roof. Tomorrow we meet with Westurn Roofing representative on details. I'm not sure if Allstate & Westurn have agreed on the costs.
  3. Kathee and I stopped by Subway (Friday tradition) on the way home from work.
  4. Tonight's reading: Joshua 21. Key verses: 43-45, "So the LORD gave to Israel all the land of which He had sworn to give to their fathers, and they took possession of it and dwelt in it. The LORD gave them rest all around, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers. And not a man of all their enemies stood against them; the LORD delivered all their enemies into their hand. Not a word failed of any good thing which the LORD had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic