4.23.2007

Saving the planet one square at a time



I like Cheryl Crow's music enough that I sent my Sister a Cheryl Crow CD for her birthday this month. But please Cheryl, stick to the music. I'm sick of yet another celebrity having a bone-head, hypocritical idea to save the planet.

Here's her idea: use less toilet paper! "I propose a limitation be put on how many squares of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting." (Reminiscent of a Seinfeld episode: "I don't have a square to spare, I can't spare a square"!)


I'm all for shorter showers, fuller wash loads, not flushing bugs down the toilet (just dispatch them with a squish in a kleenex ... and throw the kleenex out! The extra drowning action in 1.5 gallons is completely unnecessary!).

The latest celebrity hypocrisy ... is Cheryl's: Save a square but drive around with three tractor trailers of equipment and three busses: Cheryl's travel needs

2 comments:

  1. You like her so much you spelled her name wrong, even though you linked to a wikipedia article that has her name in the URL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I don't like her THAT much

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic