4.04.2007

Support Rachel in the 3 Day Walk

I'm sure that you know someone who has had breast cancer. My Mother (who will turn 87 on May 7th) is a breast cancer survivor. My sister-in-law, Colleen, is another! Breast cancer is the second most fatal cancer in women.

My daughter, Rachel, will be walking 60 miles one weekend this Summer to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust.

So far she has raised $ 1,401. She needs $ 799. more.

She did this two years ago and raised over $ 2,000. All the proceeds go to the foundation. Rachel pays her own event entrance fee, and all of her own costs.

This year, Rachel has committed to raising $ 2,200. If you are interested in donating, follow the link below. Any amount would be appreciated (even as little as $ 5!). I encourage my readers will consider a donation. Below is a link to her site, with an opportunity to donate.

The Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic