5.20.2006

Weird schedule today

I am working the BCP event up in Shoreview today. I need to be there at 6:45 p.m. and work until 5:00 a.m.

Got up today at 7:30 … now ready to take a sleeping pill at 10:30 to try to sleep for 6 to 7 hours so I am physically prepared for this!

If all goes well, when I get home at 6:00 a.m. Sunday I will be done and have Monday off as a "comp" day. If not ... I will have to go in at 7:00 p.m. Sunday night and work until midnight ... or if really going long go in at 11:00 p.m. Sunday and work until 9:00 a.m. Monday.

Today's Scripture thought: The danger of not truly worshipping the Most High"



Hosea 11:7, "My people are bent on backsliding from Me. Though they call to the Most High, None at all exalt Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic