5.22.2006

"Comp" Day

Today's verse: Colossians 3:5, "Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry"

Day of rest and relaxation for me:


  1. Slept 9 hours
  2. Good breakfast: fried egg, grits & english muffin
  3. Mowed my lawn and neighbor's

    • Tractor ran out gas after 30' of lawn
    • Had to walk back to my garage without crutches, cane or any thing to lean upon. God looked after me and I made it ok.
    • Bought gas at Texaco ... parked truck by tractor ... was able to fuel up ok
    • Left truck in the street ... K. got it later on for me

  4. Returned CAT5 cable to CompaUsa
  5. Ran up to Cabelas and had lunch with Brother
  6. Home and took a nap
  7. Received "The Victorian Internet" today

Back to work tomorrow. Last week of BCP work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic