3.02.2010

Miscellaneous


  • An important 2nd Amendment case: Chicago gun ban goes before Supreme Court
  • We had 8" of pink stuff added to our attic on Saturday. We had 12" of rolled insulation and now 8" on top of that.
  • I am praying daily for a brother who is in the last days of his life. His name is Tim and he is a Pastor in the Twin Cities.
  • It is starting to feel like Spring. We still have heavy snow cover. Medicine Lake is still frozen solid (and thick enough for cars to drive on). But these days with highs above freezing are a welcome relief to Winter

1 comment:

  1. Found out this morning that I will be moving (my cubical). Properties is going to refresh this area (it is really old looking with cubical panels that look to be 20 years old or more) and move another group in here.

    My properties guy said that I will need to move out in about a month. Probably the same building. Hopefully still on the first floor.

    My guess is I will lose my "manager's cube" (really a rectangle) status as I am not a manager. Probably back to the old 9' x 9'.

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic