3.10.2010

Bosses in 16 years

Today yet another change of managers. I attempt to list my managers over 16 years


  • Jeff W for 2 years in Colorado
  • Gap
  • Steve H for 1 year in Minnesota
  • Steve G for 2 years (up to the end of '99)
  • Gap with either no boss or string of change
  • Mary M for 6 months in 2000
  • Stan ? (for 6 months ??)
  • Cheryl T for about a year
  • Forgot the name for a short period
  • Steve K for several years
  • A string of bosses over a period of 6 months. Crazy time. I think this was 2004. I applied for the job myself but was turned down. A peer (and a close friend) likewise applied but was turned down
  • Randy L for a very short time. To a man (and woman) his subordinates would not work for him. All who could leave took other jobs!
  • George S for 2 years
  • Tom B for 3 years
  • Three months with no boss
  • Terry N for 8 months
  • To today .... Denise R


Best ones: Jeff W (my first one!). Steve K (probably the most supportive). Cheryl T (the kindest). Tom B (very professional). Steve G now retired. Jeff W works in my building and I see him frequently. (Reads like 2 Chronicles!)

3 comments:

  1. Had my first team meeting with the new boss. All of my team members are in North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does Kathy fit on on this list???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathee IS my boss! :) I do exactly what she wants! The two right words for a husband in a marriage are "yes dear".

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic