11.08.2007

Kim Jong-il Hallmark Card

A Hallmark Card of Sorts From Kim Jong-il

Excerpt:

Through its official news agency, North Korea said today, “We feel grateful to the United States for its assistance given to our crewmen.” If that wasn’t odd enough, the statement goes on to hail the incident as a “symbol of cooperation” between two nations “in the struggle against terrorism,”

Comment: I restrained myself and did not label this "weird"!

Life:

Because Kathee and I are out of PTO (Paid Time Off) synch, I am taking off tomorrow to catch up with Kathee. So I have a three day weekend ahead. Plans:


  1. Friday: flu shot, lunch with one of our Pastors, errands.
  2. Saturday: coffee with a friend in the morning & Brother is coming by for dinner.
  3. Sunday: We are celebrating Rachel's 23rd birthday in the afternoon. Worship at 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic