11.18.2007

Kevin Everett released

Bills TE Everett released from Houston rehab center

Excerpt:

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills tight end Kevin Everett has been released from a Houston hospital to resume his next phase of rehab, 10 weeks since sustaining a severe spinal cord injury.

"While this news is a significant milestone for me, I still have a long journey to full recovery," Everett said in a statement released Sunday by Houston's Memorial Hermann/TIRR, where the player spent the past two months in rehab.

It was unclear when this week he was released, but Everett will continue his rehab at the facility as an outpatient.

"I was fortunate to meet many extraordinary people at Memorial Hermann/TIRR, many who have suffered the same or similar injury as myself, many of whom I now consider friends," Everett said. "Their courage and determination inspired me to fight every day for recovery of my ability to walk."


Previous Kevin Everett posts

Comment: Of special interest to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic