Kathee and I had the day off but ended up working until 12:30
Kathee made a nice breakfast for Roger, her and me: grits, eggs, toast, coffee & juice.
We both logged onto work and worked until 12:30 ... then
- We drove out to Watertown and had lunch at "R & B's" (Rico's and Betty's ... daughter Kelly was our waitress.)
- We saw a weasel cross the road in front of us on County Road 6 in Plymouth. It is 4 lane there and we were surprised that it made it all the way across. Kathee looked back as cars braked for it. We debated whether it was a weasel or a ferret but consulting pics on the Internet, I'm sure it was a weasel.
- Then drove out to Winsted
- Up to Albion where we found a small Evang Free Church. Albion is the same size as Plymouth ... 35 square miles. But only has a population of 1126! (Plymouth is over 60,000)
- Then up to Annandale ... switched drivers
- Back to Plymouth
I got home and logged back on ... I had 24 new emails and 8 voice messages. Had to resolve this and that mostly pertaining to changes set to install next Tuesday.
Finally wrapped things up at 5. Kathee made grilled cheese and tomato sandwiches (a Friday night tradition). I balanced the checkbook.
We finished Galations (5 & 6) tonight. Kathee is doing counted cross stitch and I am watching the Twins.
We had a good discussion on "(1) Bear one another’s burdens ... (5) For each one shall bear his own load."
Kindof like Proverbs 26:4-5 "4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes."