9.28.2006

Metro Women's Center

I've been asked to serve on the board of the Metro Womens Center and I am deeply honored.

Tonight Colleen and Steve Tronson came by the house to talk with Kathee and me about this. Action will be taken on my nomination at the annual meeting in October.

Long today (even though we had the day "off")


  1. We both worked until noon.
  2. I was paged at 1:00 p.m.
  3. Errands this afternoon: car wash, shopping for a wedding gift for my nephew, CompUsa, new towels purchased at a linen store
  4. Worked again from 4 until 5
  5. Guests at the house from 7:30 until 9:00
  6. Logged back onto work again at 9:30


Roger is now on my company laptop reworking his resume for the job he applied for yesterday. He needs to have his resume to the hiring manager by noon tomorrow.

Kathee and I read Galatians 3 & 4 tonight. 3:1 "O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth"

I think we will really take off tomorrow.

Got the estimate on the Saturn bumper - $ 688.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic