3.02.2011

Round Three


Sad to say that I have again relapsed with my battle with C-Dif. Was sick Sunday night after church and all night. Connected with the Dr on Monday and now I am on a drug called Vancomycin. I will be on this for 7 weeks. I am once again on short term disability and home bound. Monday drank only water. Yesterday Gatorade. Today sipping Gatorade and had about 10 saltines. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. I am disappointed but not discouraged. Scriptural thoughts:

Romans 8:18, "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us"

James 1:2-3, "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience"

1 Peter 4:19, "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience"

4 comments:

  1. Hey Bert ... I really appreciate you and Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's no good. Hope the new medication does you well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken rice soup for dinner ... first "meal" in 3 days!

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic