1.05.2008

Saturday happenings

Today I am connecting with Dan S. for fellowship and to chat about the Metro Womens Center website. We are meeting for coffee at 10 at Mountain Mudd.

I did my first weigh in for the year. Much work to be done.

This afternoon I will be heading over to the seminary library to work on my Wednesday night preparations in the book of Ephesians.

Tonight Rachel is coming for dinner.

Forwarded from my brother: Thought for the day: Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Tidbit: Building I work in has been sold: Minneapolis ING campus buildings sold

"The three-building ING North America Insurance Corp. campus in downtown Minneapolis has been acquired by an investment partnership of Hines Interests and the California Public Employees' Retirement System, Hines said Friday.

No purchase price was disclosed for the buildings at 20, 100 and 111 Washington Av. S., the home of the company formerly known as ReliaStar Financial Corp. and Northwestern National Life Insurance Co. The 20 Washington building, with its graceful arches, is a landmark in downtown Minneapolis' Gateway area."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic