1.12.2008

Rich in Christ

I was blessed in my personal study by the use of "riches" in Ephesians. Eg Ephesians 1:7: "In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace"

Some Saturday's are less productive than others, but I had a good day today:


  1. I slept in until 8 a.m. (when Roger woke us up and asked if we were going to have breakfast with him!)
  2. I had coffee and Christian fellowship with a friend from Church.
  3. I plowed (more properly scraped!) our driveway and Mrs F's.
  4. I commenced our taxes using TurboTax. I am using the online web-based system this year for the first time. I had offloaded last year's tax file off the old Dell before I disposed of it. That tax file uploaded easily to TurboTax and enabled me to get a nice head start.
  5. I had a quiet, productive study time this afternoon and was home by 4.
  6. Now watching the Green Bay - Seattle game and waiting for Roger and Rachel to arrive for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic