8.05.2007

Sunday at Fourth

Evangelist Charles Kempf was the morning speaker. Pastor Levy said that many Evangelists preach "skyscraper" messages: "story upon story". This certainly was not the case with Dr. Kempf. It was excellent Bible exposition!

His message was from Philippians 3:12-14:

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Kathee made fajitas for lunch. Rachel joined us for Church.

Kathee working. I am ready to watch The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962) on channel 66.

We will be going back to church tonight for worship & communion. We expect Roger back from reserves later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic