8.06.2007

"his final farewell"

UPS driver still can't explain how he survived

Excerpt:

The bakery truck that had just passed him on the road was engulfed in flames. The driver of that truck, Paul Eickstadt, had waved hello as the two trucks passed on the bridge. The two men had worked together just a few years ago.

When Bill saw the truck he knew he had been the one to give Paul his final farewell. "I just knew he was dead when I saw it. I just knew," said Bill.

Comment: I think I blogging on the 35W bridge collapse as a catharsis! Skip if it doesn't minister to you! I found this story interesting - two friends wave at each other, bridge collapses, one dies, other survives! My sister (down in Dallas) heard of this story reported on their news!

Follow up on school bus hero: Dunwoody Opens Its Door For 'School Bus Hero'



Happenings:

  1. Tonight's reading was from 2 Kings 9 & 10.
  2. Kathee and I cannot think of two more bloody chapters of the Bible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic