10.27.2006

End of the week




I worked from home today so we could have some work done at the house


  1. Isanti County Equipment came down to convert my tractor for Winter: off with the mower deck ... on with the snow plow, chains, and weights. Plus oil change.
  2. Surge Water came to maintain our water conditioner and reverse osmosis system.
  3. Got my flu shot
  4. Plus worked


This weekend. We are putting together a package to send to China to the daughter of friends. I did the shopping today at Target: peanut butter, honey, dried fruit, a couple of packages of cookies, pudding mixes, a book. Kathee will pack it up tomorrow and we will mail it.

I was contacted by a Sharper Iron member who is a relative. His Great Uncle (Jim Green) is my Uncle. Jim has been deceased for about 20 years. So Jim Green is my Aunt Eleanor's husband. Eleanor is my Mother's Sister. Jim Green's brother Joe is Bill Green's Grandfather. Small world.

Work:

  1. We are still 18,000 shy of our upgrade target. We are at 37,000 desktops
  2. UAT on the next release has not gone well: low participation (low signup and then about half never did the UAT). My boss is not pleased
  3. I would like to say I am not stressed but I am. I have not received hardly any positive feedback
  4. I'm starting wonder if I am wrong for this job or if this job is too big for me.
  5. I look forward to relaxing tonight and this weekend and worshipping on Sunday.




Tonight's Scripture: Hebrews 3 & 4

3:1-3, "Therefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our confession, Christ Jesus, who was faithful to Him who appointed Him, as Moses also was faithful in all His house. For this One has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as He who built the house has more honor than the house"



  1. Kathee brought home "Jimmy John's" sandwiches: Jimmy John's. A new one opened up at Hwy 55 & NW Blvd in Plymouth
  2. After dinner we packed the Thanksgiving box for Lindsay T in China.
  3. Kathee packed up my shoes to be mailed tomorrow for resoling
  4. We voted via absentee ballot
  5. The Star Tribune did not come today for the 2nd time this week.
  6. Weekend has arrived!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic