11.06.2012

I'd be a felon if ....



Piedmont Mom Gets $2,500 Ticket After Son, 3, Urinates In Front Yard

 Excerpt:
A 3 year old gets his mom in trouble with the law when he gets a ticket from police. Now the little boy's mother will have to pay thousands of dollars for what the toddler did in their own front yard. Dillan is being potty trained. His mother says he wasn't playing outside and wasn't near the facilities, so he unzipped. News 9 was told before he could pee, a Piedmont police officer stopped him. It's a bathroom break that cost mom $2,500. "Dillan pulled down his pants to pee outside. I guess and the cop pulled up and asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination," the boy's mother, Ashley Warden, said. "I said really, he is 3 years old, and he said it doesn't matter," said Dillan's grandmother, Jennifer Warden. "[He said] It is public urination. I said we are on our property and he said it's in public view." The family lives on two-and-a-half acres and says the street is actually quite rural; but they say the officer who cited them parks at the end of their street daily. So they asked why.
Comment: New word of the day = micturate

When I was little I had my own favorite "pee" spot 2 houses down behind the neighbor lady's bushes. (Fort Wayne Indiana)

2 comments:

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic