11.11.2006

Veterans Day thoughts



Veterans Day

Thank you for your service to our country:


  1. My Dad (WW II)
  2. My Son Roger (Iraq)
  3. My Sister-in-Law Kathy Peet (Viet Nam)
  4. Ian Klone (Iraq)
  5. Joe Spontak (WW II .. shot down over Poland and was a POW)
  6. My Sister's Father-in-Law (WW II bomber pilot)
  7. My three Brother-in-Laws: Ed, Dan, Dave (US Navy)
  8. And to the hundreds of others I have met in my lifetime!


Yesterday (11/10) was the birthday of the Marine Corps

A good read: Tun Tavern

1 comment:

  1. Joe Spontak is my uncle...he is an amazing man! My husband and I are both Army vets. We appreciate the sacrifices made especially my husband who served in Iraq. If you haven't already you should read "We Regret To Inform You..." by William Rutkowski.

    ReplyDelete

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic