11.14.2006

Good news about Rachel!

Rachel got a job offer from 3M! I don't know a lot of details except that an offer has been made and that she will be up in St Paul next week to tour the 3M campus and have lunch with staff there.

Rachel: you got your brains and work ethic from Mom ... and your looks from me (too bad!). We are very excited for you and proud of you!

Dr Steele told me yesterday that 3M makes the glue used to affix crowns. Job one, Rachel, is to make the glue cherry flavored!


  1. My sole(s) is/are not lost. My Filsons arrived in Chicago (why did it take 2 weeks?) for resoling. This will be the fourth set of soles on these chukka's (its a great boot!)
  2. Work going well. I made several UAT presentations today.
  3. As we drove to work, Roger was behind us. I think he drove through a yellow (or yellow turning to red) on Rockford Road by Cub foods. Another car was right behind Roger and the police pulled the guy over for running the red light.
  4. Nice cool Fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic