11.11.2006

Rachel's 22nd birthday

Today is my youngest child's 22nd birthday.

Rachel we are proud of you because:


  1. You love Christ and want to live for Him
  2. You have a delightful personality and are fun to be with
  3. You have a strong work ethic and have paid your way through college
  4. You take your college studies seriously are a straight A student


Birthday memories:

  1. You were born on Sunday morning
  2. I was the Pastor at Moorestown Bible Church
  3. Glenn Koch preached in my place
  4. I returned to the church and announced your birth at the close of the morning service
  5. Aunt Colleen was at the house to help Mom after you and her returned from the hospital
  6. Grandma and Grandpa Peet did not have a phone in their trailer in S Texas. I called the park office who sent news onto them to call me back to hear the news (Grandma reminded me of this today


I love you honey! Dad

2 John vs 4 "I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father"

My prayer for you, Rachel, is that you "walk in truth"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any anonymous comments with links will be rejected. Please do not comment off-topic